View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 08:37 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
There was a convincing argument by will76 that PPS makes just as much as %. I wish I had saved the thread.
For some sponsors I bet it does. This is comparing a FREE signup where the person spends nothing $0 money. I wasn't comparing the programs where you make PPS when they load money, hell on those it seems like a no brainer to take the % deal , shit they already loading money.

If I would have been given the option of % deal with Clickcash I would have taken it because they have several upsells in their members area and I am sure I would have made more money over the long run.

The other factors were how long do you have to wait to get paid. Do you have to wait 3 months to make back what you could get paid for today? What can you do with that money (invest) when you get it now. Also, you need to trust the company long term. If you build up a long term whale and the company goes out of business etc... you out.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 11-24-2007 at 08:38 PM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote