View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 02:14 AM  
LeslieSharp
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharphead View Post
I'm sure you can see what kind of character I have in there, i'm not saying anything else publicly... this thing is hilarious.

I'm one of these characters... snicker.

WOW, I think I love you you filthy bitch whore, he he he!

Glad you're having a good time in there.

I just got back from Vancouver after spending the week up there with these guys and hearing more about the features in the world and I'm completely blown away. There are so many cool things you can do which you'll find out about from other members and poking around that'll blow your mind. I can see why people get so involved. You can completely personalize and decorate your apartment, skate, dance, play, run, drink, watch movies, gang bang, play piano, dj, fuck, chat... the most impressive thing is the world has its own currency which is driven by its own economy. There are people who make a living by selling goods and services in there!

You can even get married in Utherverse, invite all your friends to attend the wedding and buy a wedding album!!!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, "UTHERVERSE.COM / REDLIGHTCENTER.COM SAYS NO TO PROP 8!!!

I'm hoping to get invited to a lot of cyber weddings in the near future.

Everyone who got VIP memberships from me, please do post screenshots of your fun trysts! We'd love to see you naked

xoxoxoxoxo
Leslie
Maxpayments.com
[email protected]
Office: 818-401-1888 x213
LeslieSharp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote