View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 09:34 AM  
--MARIAN--
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Designer looking for more customers

My name is Marian and I run a small design studio located in Europe. I do business under the name "Marian Design".

I have specialized mostly in gallery and tour designs, content fills, content processing, etc.

I have done work for companies like Fuck You Cash, Meat Cash, Platinum Bucks, WEG Cash, Massive Dollars, Web Quest, Freak Bucks, Elite Dollars, Pretty In Cash, Smashing Bucks, Home Grown Video, Diesel Action (the list is not arranged in any way).

My studio can provide full support for your day-to-day operations - e. g. hosted gallery template design, content filling, adding the tools to NATS, updating the tours, etc.

We can design/ re-design your tours and either follow your directions or apply our expertise.

We can help with processing the content - encode DVDs, resize/manipulate/arrange pictures, etc.

Ideally, I'm looking for corporate customers who need continuous services. Of course, I wouldn't turn down small orders, one-time orders, etc.

Samples and recommendations are available on request.

If you have any questions what-so-ever, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I can be reached on ICQ 157-150-479 or at marian --AT-- mariandesign.com

You can also post your contact details in this thread and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p.

Thanks in advance

Marian
--MARIAN-- is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote