View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 02:12 AM  
ovidiu_webcams

search engine unable to index blogger adult content

I've setup my first adult blog (mostly testing) on blogger and noticed something weird.
When you have adult content in blogger, you mark it as such and blogger adds a content warning page to new visitors. All good... I'm ok with that.
But when I've tried browsing the blog with Lynx (which is a text browser useful to look at sites from a search engine point of view - at least that's what I'm using it for) I've noticed that the link you have to click to access site content ("I understand and I wish to continue") is not seen as link and thus it cannot be accessed... so the content behind it can not be indexed. I've seen the other days google group discussions on this but can't remember where.

All the above info for those of you who weren't aware of this.

So I've decided to not mark the content as Adult and break the TOS. Any of you guys done that and had something bad happen to his blog? Like deleted... They say that they don't monitor blog contents... but react to complaints. Wondering what that reaction would be. I don't wanna work for nothing you know...

Thanks

ovidiu_webcams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook