View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:43 AM  
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMDC View Post
Edgeprod, hit me up tommorrow, I'd like to talk with you about some ideas.
Are you looking for a project or a new job/both?

619-370-9496
Chris
Hey there, Chris. Will do. I haven't had a "job" in the industry for a while now ... I've stayed to contract work mostly, although many of my contracts have been fairly long-term (years).

I'm looking mainly to find a stable home to release new and exciting technologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Negro View Post
it really does look amazing when you put it all together on a forum like that, but how much of it is real? haha

I bought a copy of autoblogger pro when you were running it, it was a piece of shit until you weren't associated with it anymore, I assume Chio had someone else come in and add new features

hell, wasn't the original ABP just a mismatch of plugins all loaded into a default wordpress install? lol...NICE coding for such an advanced coder, hahahahaha
Hehe, you're actually thinking of someone else. When I took over was when it got the facelift and new features. Since I have been disassociated with Autoblogger Pro, I don't know of any significant changes other than it hasn't been maintained and now is unlikely to be fully functional.

You are probably thinking of the "original" Autoblogger Pro, which was a collection of plug-ins for WordPress. The one I wrote was the one that stood completely separate from WordPress, and I wrote that entirely from scratch, using no other code than the aggregator, SimplePie, and what came from my ten fingers.

Sorry for the confusion, and I hope you're more clear on it now.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote