View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 05:18 AM  
hahmike
So Fucking Banned

since i'm no longer advertising on tgps like a fucking stupid newb leech, i'll let you guys know something.

buying $3k ad spots on thehun, the return was near 300%

buying listings on thumbzilla, the return was fucking astronomical, a typical one month spend of approx $800 brought in just over $10k net profit.

and just about everyone else has fucking shit traffic or their prices are too high to turn a decent profit. lots of greedy scumbags out there, no exceptions no matter who the fuck you think you are.

this was a fucking long time ago though. your mileage will vary. i feel ok posting this, due to the fact that

1. most of you stupid fucks would be lucky to get back 5% of your money laid out
2. how many gfy losers have more than $25 laying around to invest in their business? if i said 2 or 3, that would really be pushing it...
3. you have to know what the fuck you're doing, frank kern fanboys and the like need not apply
4. it was a long time ago, i don't know nor care whether those sites still offer paid listings and ad spots

you all need to move on to bigger and better things, ladies. maybe one day when you've made your money and all is said and done, you'll be a winner in life and able to spend your free time like me, shooting up heroin and talking shit to strangers on interwebz message bo4rdz.

Last edited by hahmike; 01-05-2009 at 05:20 AM..
hahmike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote