View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 11:40 PM  
zabijaq
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeandsee View Post
is it possible to get dropped with PR and get PR to stay after google reindex your page?
Yup, I got few domains that (if content is added as soon as possible and it's relevant to archive.org history) that they will keep some PR for about 12 months. I got one domain that was PR5 about 14 months ago and is still PR2. But I've added few link when I was bored and also that site doesn't have many outgoing links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaganoosh View Post
Interesting I suppose. Seems like people are still putting too much emphasis on pagerank though. It's not nearly as important as people like to think.
I do care for Pagerank, when there's still someone willing to buy it :D :D :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony404 View Post
thank you very much
Appriciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenCat View Post
dont know whats inside and will not read it cause pdf is for print not for web use but most of the expired domain names are shit, and buying some shitty domain only cause some traffic and pagerank is useless imho, high pagerank will be lost after you made first change on the site, the traffic will go down the same way ... but thanks for sharing!
Pagerank can be sold to people who don't understand trends
Traffic decrease over time, but with lot's of links, it can be fine.
If You see aftermarket bid, You'll see there's always interest in expired domains with traffic and some domains gets tons of bids.
It's quite common that domain with expired traffic goes to 500-1000$ in aftermarket and aftermarket means You're buying cheap ;)
zabijaq is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote