View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 06:42 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
That's the beauty of revshare. You build and build. Maybe it's slow growth, but if you're in the game for a while...one day you realize that slow steady build has become a lot of money! And it just keeps growing.

I know some people are wary of it and worried that they will get screwed over in the long run. Well, I've been an affiliate of hundreds of programs for the last 12 years. Maybe once or twice I've lost out because a program went under or for whatever reasons.

But I just checked my "all time" stats on stats remote for everything I do. It only goes back to 2003 so it doesn't count my money from the late '90's up to 2003.

But doing strictly revshare everywhere I could (the exceptions were programs that didn't offer it...like NastyDollars) I've netted $3,407,478.28 over the last 5 years. That's not bad, not bad at all.
Very nice stats! I kick myself in the ass every day for not hitting adult hard sooner than I did. I started my first free site back in 1999 when I was 16 and never really made it into much. Long story short I forgot about it and didn't enter back into adult until early 2007. Since then I have made an amazing living from my efforts but I can only imagine what I would have made applying myself back then.

Over and over again I read how the past 2-3 years were the worse on record for many programs and affiliates and if this sucks, I would have been a millionaire quick in the golden days.

At any rate there is still good money to be made in adult if you think outside of the box. 75% of my income is from promoting solo girls and have a growing network of 400+ sites which target them. I am in this for the long run and revenue share is definitely my preferred choice after seeing the results over the previous years.

Yeah, so I had a point to my reply I just kind of forgot what it was...

On a side note I plan to promote Claudia Marie very soon.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote