View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 08:33 AM  
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
Another great art teacher I had was:

Pat Nemchock is a Master Teacher who has mentored hundreds of the nation’s most outstanding high school art students to receive regional and national recognition. Her reputation as a leader in her field is recognized nationally and in her own state. Her approach to teaching drawing and painting and curricular innovation is unique and effective. She especially likes to teach art teachers because they impact the life of so many young artists.

http://www.kcai.edu/spce/GradLevelSpringClasses2009.php
I'm not denyin' there's a lot of excellent teachers out there - I had quite a number of great instructors back in the college days.

Its just rather depressing when you pay bigtime tuition, a fortune for textbooks and all the other assorted costs involved - and end up with a former receptionist who doesn't know her arse from a hole in the ground.

I have to wonder how many people she dissuaded from photography with her narrow-minded thinking and lack of people skills.
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote