View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 06:30 AM  
vod
Confirmed User

XonDemand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchy View Post
Yea I should get you guys to make me one cause mine sucks!
we would be happy to create a site for you, send me an email - [email protected]

best,
Rob

you can mix and match any niche content to fill your niche.

Build Theaters - mix and match whatever dvd movie titles you need with our Theater builder.

XonDemand has thousands of DVD movie titles for you to select which DVD movies will be on your Theater in real-time less then 5 minutes you can have a straight, gay, lesbian, midget with big tits, teen blowjob, whatever you want to feature on your pay per view movie theater; your brand or ours.

"XonDemand on your terms - create your own niche with XonDemand or have us create something for you; with the amount of movie content and online delivery options we have available! Everything is an option and unlimited options exist. Our Movie Gallery Builder and Theater Builders are great do it yourself tools." states Rob Hoover, XonDemand Affiliate Manager.

XonDemand appeals to a wide range of tastes and interests with thousands of our free hosted movie galleries (FHG) great for MGP, TGP and Tube sites. We are adding new sites and updating movies several times every day. Check out our movie galleries and theaters then head over to our webmaster area and start building your own movie gallery in real-time.

Presented by XonDemand, who is a leader in the VOD industry, 2nd Finalist at the 5th Annual XBIZ Awards : for Best VOD Company of the Year - XonDemand

Adult Merchant Account
vod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook