View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 07:06 PM  
Andy CHOOPA
Confirmed User

Hey Everybody,

Sorry for the wait on a response. This post got a lot of responses overnight haha. In response to your questions:

Quote:
Are you sure that quad core can push 1000mbit static content? That's a lot for one server!
We do have several media servers pushing up to and over 1 Gbps off these configurations. It really depends on your individual needs, but feel free to hit me up to go over the details and make sure this would work for you.

Quote:
it possible for me to buy extra memory ram straight out for these box's and a bunch of ip's spread over different C-Class's

also is direct admin available to run the server on please PM me or ICQ me
I'll contact you on ICQ.

Quote:
Support is top notch 24/7 and the performance has been outstanding !! Two thumbs up for Choopa
Thank you very much for the kind words. It's been a pleasure working with you as well.

Quote:

Andy is it possible to setup more HDDs?
Do you have some backup services?
Yes, we can add more HDDs. It depends on how much storage you would need (1TB, 2 TB etc). We do offer backup services as well. Please contact me to go over the details.

Quote:
Good promo, I'll consider it
Chosen- Please do. I think you'll be very impressed with our service.

Quote:
What you mean, fully managed?
update software, setup vpn, tune up server, nginx setup, support performance of server, troubleshooting?
By fully managed I mean our staff will help with any server administration needs. Meaning reboots, install, troubleshooting, compatibility issues, recommendations, nginx setup, optimization, etc.

We also have our own 24x7 staff in the datacenter (no smart hands), so we have direct hands on access to your hardware at all times.

Quote:
Hey Andy I hit you up on icq... Wondering if you would honor this deal to existing clients...
Definitely hit me up and we'll get it all settled.
Andy CHOOPA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote