View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 11:13 AM  
Midnight
Confirmed User

I guess it depends on what you are looking for in an affiliate program. If you are looking to paid via revshare, per signup or using things like email signups and free-ezines that pay a buck or two for a free signup without any credit card being used. I actually built most of my warchest on programs like that when I first started.

I look for longevity with my affiliate program. I have been with dating gold since they began and I enjoy a trusted relationship with them. I like metalcash because of my contact there, who is always bringing me new ideas to promote his program. They have been my largest moneymaker over the last year and I talk to them daily via icq, sometimes just to shoot the shit. webcams.com offers a great pay-per-sale program and I trust them because, like my other affiliate programs, they pay on time, every time and they are there at the drop of a hat on icq or email if I have any questions or concerns. Vidz.com is my revshare program (I think everyone should have one to keep an eye out to the future for recurring income) and they offer an unbelievable 80% payout on every sale.

I could name others, there are so many I have worked with over the years. But these that are in my sig are my current largest moneymakers who work hard to convert the traffic I send them and to keep lines of communication open.

Just a quick plug without any affiliate links in them, Errol at camspot cash is number one in my book and liz over at streammate worked her ass off for years and put up with all my newbie questions and personal drama.

Good luck with your projects, I hope you make a killing in the industry.

Regards,

Midnight