View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 06:28 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky_gurlnextdoor View Post
lol ... you guys are sooo helpful... let me know if anyone is 'available', your rates, and post examples.... hope that is better.
I sent you an email and also contacted you via ICQ but never heard anything back. I sent you my rate, my availability (which is pretty much always since I shoot girls all throughout the week and every week) and many of the girls are also called back for additional shooting. I have worked with approximately 350 girls and have had nothing but very positive experiences with every single one of them. My shoots are extremely easy and are also very kicked back. The site that I would be shooting you for is True Amateur Models and the site receives a great deal of traffic so you would definately get a nice amount of extra exposure for yourself.

Here are some samples of the type of content that I specialize in shooting.....

Hot Amateur Babe Models Nude
Cassandra Models And Spreads Nude

Anyway, please get back with me so that we can discuss shooting and so that I can answer any questions that you may have. Anytime you would be coming to the Tampa area, you would pretty much have a guarenteed shoot with me as I shoot very often and many times, bring the same girls back for additional shooting. I also know of other photographers and/or videographers around my area that I could refer you over to.

Email: [email protected]
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote