View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:41 PM  
Eric
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love The Yayo View Post
Actually it's not even that bad but the 60 dollars bugs me.

I mean 29.95 isn't good enough anymore. They just keep pushing it more and more.

What's wrong with having a good product and charge 25 a month for it and make sure people rebill 3 months on average?

You know, it's how people built sites 'back in the day'.

I know i know, most of you don't even remember that.
So you are saying that the GIGANTIC messaging on their site that say FREE FOR 30 MINUTES doesn't explain enough to the surfer. Then the

3526 DVDs
from the best adult studios
16748 Videos
to download with no restrictions
5 new videos
added daily!

You think the above is not them offering a quality product? 60 bucks for access to over 3500 DVDs?

I have been in this business for 12 years now. The key to growing is always trying new things, and that is in every aspect of the game. Content, Content Delivery, Billing Options, Upsell Methods, Retention Methods, etc.

Now I may be the minority here, but I am going to say this anyways. Any time I whip out my credit card and I am going to give someone that information I am going to read every last line of text on that page. The text is right there for the surfer to see and read that he will be rebilled for two months.

The confirmation email the surfer gets also includes all they need to cancel their membership also. I have no problems with SPACash pushing for 2 month memberships.