View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 08:32 PM  
Shoplifter
Richest man in Babylon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nata25 View Post
Shoplifter seems recently you told that you don't need aWIZ and have chosen different CMS?...

I'm not sure what difference you mean between "copy content" and "upload content". In any case, aWIZ doesn't require to upload the content through the panel - the script works with the sets/folders which already are on the FTP. Such sets may be added to the script one by one by filling details of each set in the "Add set" form, OR the group of sets may be added at once by importing the list of their data through the "Bulk import" form (it is in Setup-panel).
All these forms you can see in the admin-panel's demo on aWIZ website:
http://v6.awizsoft.com/demo.php
We coded our own database system for the first site. We couldn't find any CMS that would take content from the members area and use it in the tour like we wanted it to.

But I have another site that is more of a picture site and it already has all the content uploaded to the server. So I am looking for a CMS that can read the picture directories off of the server and import it that way. I'm seriously considering Awiz, it seems to be a simple solution for this.

I'm going to read through your forum and see if I can get the answers I am looking for there. I'm also curious about your Crazymailer and how it works.
Shoplifter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote