View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 10:12 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sands View Post
Hi! We hear at cheapasianlabor.com would love to discus this with you as we have full trained staff of writters ready to meet and exceed you business goals!
Yeah I figured I would get a couple of these, lets not start a trend ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
good luck
Thanks, as long as that is not sarcastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Doctor View Post
Wow, good luck with that.

I've been doing 5 to 10 200-300 word blog posts a day lately, and by the end of the day my brain is totally fried.
If I was doing those for you I'd make about $20 a day.

That's crazy. I'm guessing you find "native english speakers" in 3rd world countries?
I also figured people would drop in their and try to flame about the rate. Believe it or not I have had many people agree to the terms yet their writing didn't fit my style well enough. This is to be considered a part time gig and could help a number of people especially in today's economy.

For everyone else: If you are not interested in this opportunity please resist the urge to drop your in here, there are plenty of MJ and drama related threads filling the first page that are calling for your input.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote