View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 03:17 PM  
FelixFlow
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
you've been online 11 years?? i've never heard of your cash program and never heard of any of your models

but, thats besides the point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinupglam View Post
ElevatedX... we already signed up with them once and their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced of any company we've ever done business with, so we fired them.

really? you fired elevated-x staff? i didnt realize they were for hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinupglam View Post
We need a basic CMS with some light customization

then why the hell are you looking at one of the most advanced, stable, and supported CMS's in the adult industry? if you need something basic, you should be looking at something basic. i mean, what the hell can you possibly need that El-X doesnt have out of the box?

so you're saying that programs that run 100+ sites on multiple servers using 1 copy of Elevated X can use the CMS just fine with no problems or issues, but your program cannot? are you for real ?

i dont like to insert myself in the middle of someone's drama, but my experience with ElevatedX (and every other program owner that i personally know that uses it) has been NOTHING but praise at the level of support, service, attentiveness, and help from AJ & the crew there. So I just wanna offer a different viewpoint from the slanderous allegations you choose to make.

Good luck on your search, sounds like its gonna be needed.

FelixFlow is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook