View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 01:28 PM  
Darrah
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Kayden Kross is finally sentenced.

Kayden was sentenced on Monday and gets one day in prison and three years probation. The records I have doesn?t say anything about paying restitution or any damages to the family of six who lost their home. I'm working on that and trying to find out.

Kayden was first charged in Superior Court of California with Grand Theft (PC 487 (A) ? Felony) and Real Estate Fraud (CCC1695.3 ? Felony). The Grand Theft felony charge was dismissed while instead she plead no contest to a misdemeanor on the Real Estate Fraud charge.

Just saw at XBiz how they finally covered this story. The only other time they mentioned her case was when she was first indicted a year ago. Scott Fayner interviewed the man who lost his home while Gene Ross interviewed the ex-boyfriend. XBiz never mentioned anything. But Scott and Gene eventually stopped covering her case. I was the only one still on it and wrote every time she was back in her court and her many continuances.

I ran the story on her sentencing this Wednesday. I then posted it on Scott Fayner's site where I contribute. Gene Ross picks up what I wrote at Scott Fayner's site and runs it on ******** on Thursday. XBiz then runs it on Thursday without ever mentioning my name or where they saw it. If they had covered the story continually throughout the year, then there would be no problem and they're just reporting it. But they only ran one other post on her court case.

I would have ran this on Monday but the database hadn't updated her records yet. I was also waiting for her mugshot. I know someone who has a press pass and he told me he would get it for me. He then tells me on Wednesday that it will take 30 days. I said what good is her mugshot to me 30 days from now. So I ran it Wednesday. FUCK YOU XBIZ!
Darrah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote