View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 04:30 PM  
1200mics
Confirmed User

Best tube script on the market

Hi GFYers !

I want to

I recently started to use this Black Label Tube Script and it turned out to be very straightforward and simple to use . Starting from the administrator interface which is very neat , you can easily program your tube site with scheduled updates for 1 year and leave the site on autopilot .

Black Label Tube Script has the simplicity of You Tube for submitting videos and adding thumbs ( it's automatic shoosing from 3 autocroped thumbs) and great support , fantastic free designs to choose from to start your tube site right now .

Not to mention that the installation is the simplest i've seen so far , you just make sure your server meets the recommendations for this script.

Black Tube script is very good for SEO cause everything can be modified and you can setup your keywords easily .

Many scripts are expensive and giving less value and more headaches as it should , you will not have this problem with this script you have my word ...

So have fun try the demo and let me know what you think . Be among the first people to try it out !