View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 07:41 AM  
the content guy
Confirmed User

NEW Body Builder Women available for hard/soft scenes [pics] open at your own risk!

I posted a couple of days ago that we have a couple of serious muscle girls available for exclusive content scenes, but I didn't include the model pics they submitted. We have a shoot scheduled for mid-September.

If you are in the market for some really, and I mean REALLY niche exclusive content with these... umm... ladies, let me know ASAP so we can quote you a great deal based on your needs.

While many may find this content amusing, it's a great niche. I actually had a client a few years ago that offered me $30K to shoot content like this to start a paysite and at the time I couldn't find the talent and had to pass on the deal.

Now it is available and at very appealing pricing for exclusive hard & soft scenes.

PS - any smartass remarks from you guys and the blonde says she'll find you and rip your pecker out.