View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 04:12 PM  
Janak
Confirmed User

Did $287,720 in August with GetItOn. You guys are leaving money on the table.

This August, AFF ran its ?double yo money? promotion for GetItOn, their new adult dating site. I?d already been promoting the site for a little while with excellent results so I went balls to the wall and ramped it up for August as much as I could. The result was that I did $143,869 in sales for August, which with the bonus made me $287,720 in total.

Sagi wanted to give me a giant novelty check at Webmaster Access Amsterdam, but I can't make it, plus I?m a little on the camera-shy side, on account of my facial leprosy and Lymphatic Filariasis. I did want to give something back to the people who fund my hedonistic lifestyle, though, so I thought I?d post on here and let the (adult webmaster) world know about the opportunity.

Why does GIO own? Fresh database! It's like the golden days of AFF when everybody hadn't already signed up! It?s a simple equation, to my mind. Clean database + clean site + AFF's conversion skills = $$$$$$$$$$. Who'd think banner, gallery spots, whatever could still make so much.

Anyway, don?t take my word for it if you don?t want to. Honestly I?d almost prefer you all didn?t believe me and thought I was just making up the stats or whatever, because I don?t need the competition. But I?m telling you: GetItOn is a GOLDMINE.

Though the double payout period is over now, AFF are doing a 100% revshare for GIO this month. I?m almost tempted to switch my links over from per-order to take advantage. I still might. Though, you know. Swapping out links--might take me five minutes. Who?s got that kinda crazy time? Meh. *decisions*

Anyway. Because I know it?s what you people are all about, I?m going to post some pictures of the awesome shit I?m going to buy with my bonus in this thread. Look ye not-that-mighty-really upon my frenzied consumer orgy and despair.

Or, you know, quit wasting time on this board and go make some money.