View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 11:00 PM  
Janak
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
I'm sorry I only understand english so not sure exactly what you are trying to say, but if you are saying my math is wrong I don't see how.

You generated $287,720 in sales. Someone asked you how much of that was profit, you said more than 50% less than 100%. I'll take your word for it, 50% of 287,720 is $143,860 So i said you likely had to spend more than 100K that month to generate the $287,720... Not sure what the was for?

The whole point of my post was how I thought it was more amazing that you could find enough sites to spent 100K on that weren't already doing business with and advertising Various Inc. ALL of the big sites are locked up and being faught over by the dating and cam sites. So you have to go to the med to small sites that they haven't made deals with yet. Thing is with the smaller sites, less traffic and with less traffic the banner spots cost a lot less. So you would need to buy banner spots on a ton of small sites to drop that much money.

I don't doubt that you could make that much money in a month, I doubt its from buying banner spots on tgps. that part I find remarkable, not only that the profit margin is so good but that all of these sites weren't already locked up and doing business with Various Inc which seems to have everything worth covering, already covered.
1) "More than 50% less than 100%" could mean anything up to 100%. Your assumptions are interesting, but founded on I-have-no-idea-what.

2) Feel free to find my accomplishments remarkable, as I will feel free to find responding to your aggressive and ridiculous assertions about my business activities optional.