View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 12:03 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janak View Post
1) "More than 50% less than 100%" could mean anything up to 100%. Your assumptions are interesting, but founded on I-have-no-idea-what.

2) Feel free to find my accomplishments remarkable, as I will feel free to find responding to your aggressive and ridiculous assertions about my business activities optional.

Why are you getting so defensive?

So up to 100% could mean that you really make up to 100% profit from buying banner spots and paid gallery listings. See the easy part with doing the math is that you already gave one part of the formula, the total amount generated. Like I said I don't doubt that someone can generate that much a month in sales. I don't know you, so why not you.

Now when you start saying stuff about your profit margin being 50 - 100% and it could be all the way up to 100% you making yourself look like a fool and good reason for people to start to question if you are really generating that much in sales in the first place.

I don't know what part of my posts you found ridiculous, I am going off of the number you provided. I said you would likely be spending 100K a month or more in add buys to generate that much in sales. You responding how that is ridiculous and aggressive...

If you are making a 65% profit margin you would be spending 100K a month on ads. So why is this ridiculous, do you claim that you are spending less than 100K a month to generate the $287,720 ? Which would mean your profit margin is more than 65% ?

I'm not the one making the claims here, I am just trying to that simple maths you told me i needs to learnz.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote