View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 11:06 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Nope wasn't referring to you in that context. I was just thinking of the people like "Klaze" and others who came into GFY with both barrels blasting and talking out of their ass about their millionaire lifestyle with nothing to back them up.

I know exactly why you are in this thread. And with good reasons to have a beef with AFF for their actions in the past. Their Zango antics and the fact that they were one of the first and the biggest supporters of content theft through the advertising dollars they threw to torrent sites and illegit tubes was horrendous. I agree with you on that.

But I handled matters with content theft to my own satisfaction. So I was able to put that shit to the side and concentrate on making money. And I've made a lot of money with their company over the years. At least two months of Janak revenue. ...if you put my checks all together over the last decade. lol

But then again I promote around 500 programs give or take a dozen depending on who is starting a new one and who is shutting down this week.

So no, I wasn't attacking you in that statement. Sorry if it sounded that way.
no problem. thanks for the reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
I believe those numbers - AFF wouldn't risk their accreditation with verisign.

http://www.verisign.com/
verisign says you can't make up stats and post it on a message board ? lol. You being sarcastic about the verisign comment, please tell me yes

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 09-10-2009 at 11:08 PM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote