View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:51 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
Well, I cant answer for him.. and I dont make 6 figures a month... but I do make 5 figures easily and consistently, and if someone asked me to do what you just said, I'd tell them to piss off. I wouldnt give a fuck if you didnt want to believe it, I'd sit there and just shake my head, and I damn sure wouldnt feel the need to answer to you.

I'm sure he doesnt feel the need to prove himself, I'm sure that nobody here can make or break him, and I'd bet that he wouldnt do it just to entertain you either.

But I'm trying to figure out if Janak is the guy that I met at the Penthouse CEO lunch back in January, who seemed a little upset that my partner and I bumped him out of 1st place in the $80k contest. Janak wont answer me if I've met him before.
But you also didn't make a thread on gfy saying:

- You made $287,720 last month.
- You did it from buying banner and gallery spots
- You have a 50% - 100% profit margin.
- You did it promoting GetitOn.
etc...

If you had given out all of that info, and made a post about it trying to get wm referrals then would it be a strech to ask you to make a 2 min video to prove it.

I agree if I had asked YOU, who obviously don't care about wm referrals, who is more private about where you get your traffic from and exactly how much you make from it, to make a video proving you really make 5 figures etc... I would tell me to piss off too. but I didn't ask you, I asked the attention whore who already voluntered all the info in text, im just asking for a short video like he said LRN2Reads! I have problem reading, i need something visual lol. a video would explain point on what he is trying to do here and with that proof I would signup under him and make him money.

It takes more time for him to make posts about buying toasters t hen it would be to make a video clip.

Was he the guy you met? Did he have leopardsy on his face like this guy claims ?

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 09-11-2009 at 01:54 AM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote