View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 09:09 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesK View Post
Some nice designs, but I think a lot of people misunderstood what it's really about. I see some complex headers and graphic heavy designs that not a lot of LM clients would want to use as they'd be a bitch to customize.
Yeah that is why I wanted to touch on that subject. Assuming someone really likes the design I highly doubt they would mind paying the designer a minimal fee to re-do the header. Or maybe we could have the winner edit it with a more editable header.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudman View Post
are these winning designs going to be made into full designs for all LM functions, ie tgp, blog and tube all in one design? as most design here are for one or the other?
We were hoping to have a number of entries that would include all three features, with a little under two weeks in the contest only time will tell. The winning designs will be included with all LM purchases free of charge. I am sure the designers would not mind adding a feature or to at minimal cost. Otherwise you guys could always have ANY designer design one that can be integrated into LM.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote