View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:46 AM  
JustDaveXxx
I AM JUSTDAVE !

Industry Role:
What they all said, especially DWB.lol

And i use the Canon Vixia HFS 10 hard drive camera for my 21 month old daoughter. That camera rocks!! It took my 5.5 wide angle lens that i used to use on my sony vx2100.

I use it for video and photography. It has a pretty bad ass onboard flash and onboard light. It gets used every day and it never had a problem. I only use this camera for my daughter, but it would seriously rock for POVs or fulll scenes if i needed a camera not to be seen. Would be perfect for DWBs situations at work.lol

The best is that i can shoot the files to the hard drive or SD card at any size and quality that i want. Its very important to me because at high quality HD i end yo with 12 gig files for every 45 min of footage. on a lower quality setting which is still really good the same 45 min. is 80 megs. which one do you want to work with and archive? I archive on DVDs and 2 hard drives.

Smut Peddler Productions.com
ICQ #378-696-435 / / Skype: JustDaveXxx
"We shoot custom, exclusive content your way"

Last edited by JustDaveXxx; 09-20-2009 at 11:49 AM..
JustDaveXxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote