View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 04:42 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by After Shock Media View Post
Off hand here is what I located without searching to much.
Two Alienbees B400 Lamps (black, with zipper cases) Suggested Retail: 224.95 ea. (+s/h)
Two Umbrella reflectors (white on black 38") Suggested Retail: 29.95 ea. (+s/h)
Two tripod stands (black, 10') Suggested Retail: 39.95 ea. (+s/h)
Total Suggested retail: $589.70 (+s/h & possibly tax)

Since they are for the most part unused, aside from taking them out of their packaging. I figure I could let then go for $400.00 + actual shipping charges (total amount I receive, so may be slightly more depending on how funds are sent).
Will accept paypal, check, money order, cashiers check, wire.

You can pick carrier of your choice and insurance. Though I will say the USPS has pretty good rates via their flat rate boxes.
You would be looking at 2 poster sized tubes, 2 sm. & long rectangle boxed (3' maybe), and 2 12"x12" boxes.
Will supply pictures if you want.
Thanks ASM for looking into that for me. Honestly this skin on gfy leads me to believe that the pay site model wont be lasting much longer, kinda having second thoughts on starting sites. Give me like a day please to let you know on the alien bees, otherwise the second guy can take them.

Do you still have the Sony miniDV? I have been thinking more and more about getting that for home videos of my kids.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote