View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 05:52 PM  
idiftl
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBear View Post
Dear playboy stockholders,

It has come to my attention that one of playboys assets has been advertising sites that steal its own product and then gives it away. I find it hard to believe supporting sites that give your product away will make you money. Playboy shares have dropped steadily since gfy started advertising sites that directly profit from the theft of playboy content.

Do you think playboy should take a stronger stance when it comes to who it advertises for ? Do you think playboy should stop supporting these sites ? or do you think supporting these sites that give away your product will improve sales ?
you really are a dumb piece of shit. this is like peanuts to them. do you really think ppl give a shit about this place and its impact on their quarterly statements? god i can't believe how retarded you can be, and posting that faggoty message on yahoo finance lol....shit is pathetic. just go killyourself.
idiftl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote