View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 11:46 AM  
Skydude

Declining traffic quality

Hello,
I am new here, but been in the biz for about a year now, and have run into a situation that I need to ask questions about.
I am an Affiliate for Adult FF and over the last year, I've learned a lot about what to do and what not to do. I started out in Per Order, then switched over to Percentage in March. Percentage started out looking really promising, but in the last couple of months, the renewals have slowed to a trickle and the money has dropped from $3,000 (Month) and growing nicely, to now, so far for the pay period (One day left), I am only at $300. My traffic has not really fallen off, but the orders and renawals have slowed tremendously.

I don't get a lot of traffic, but it has, until lately, been top quality. I mean seen I've seen 1/5 for free memberships and 1/28 to 1/30 (Paid/free) paid members. Now its 1/40 free and 1/60 paid.

I have not had much luck getting any search engine positioning, so I am having to do it the hard way. (Manually posting ads)

Any ideas?

Dateawhore.com
Skydude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote