View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 06:21 PM  
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Location: "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn".
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharos View Post
i dont get this one also ... ice posted somewhere that they are not letting new members in, only by request from other known member or you have to send email from your adult domain addy. now i see so many idiots, fucking political assholes, people who have nothing to do with adult business, posting at gfy ... i dont get it ... i simply dont get it ... are all those fuckheads fake nicknames of bored playboy staff?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si View Post
Irony at it's finest right there
Enough said really, one would think he would be the first on the list to get removed by his own standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mock NyaMout View Post
Why wouldn't you have a real email address ? You are so frickin famous right ? You do have a real email right ?
Not sure who you are bout how about a cup of shut the fuck up. See my email, want to doubt me?
Having 9 bucks does not make you a somebody, hell it barely gets you a coffee and a snack at starbucks. There is no rhyme or reason to use an inferior domain based email that you own. It has less features and can just lead to more problems. Using it as a form of security is about as smart as using a blue tshirt as they key code to get into a secure office.

[email protected] ICQ:135982156 AIM: Aftershockmed1a MSN: [email protected]
After Shock Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote