View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 08:14 PM  
CYF
Coupon Guru

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabijaq View Post
Expiration happens. I let expire domains I want to expire but this shit happens sometimes.

Namecheap is way outdated in matters of prices. For 10 domain owner like you, it doesn't matter but there are people with more domains then you have.

So pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, write one thing that's better at namecheap comparing to other registrars!!!

Oh, I forgot, last time i was using Namecheap was when their system crashed on regular bases and it took about 15 minutes to pay for domain. They didn't give a fuck and didn't fixed this for MORE THEN MONTH so I've transfered all my domains elsewhere.

And yeah, I forgot, huge advantage of Namecheap is how they handle special characters in contact info. Fucking awesome. Namecheap cocks probably never heard that there are countries outside US with different language then english.
I have hundreds of domains, not 10. And I've never let a domain expire.

One thing? Dude, I posted LOTS of reasons why godaddy sucks. Did you read it? How about this: Namecheap will not delete your domain for 1 invalid whois complaint, Godaddy will. Read my other posts, there are lots of reasons not to use godaddy.

This is like debating with a brick wall.

CYF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote