View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 04:54 PM  
Swish
Confirmed User

Naughty America is hiring developers!

Naughty America is hiring for two PHP developers, one developer and one more senior developer.

I am looking for really intelligent, problem solving types who can get things done! When I say PHP developers that means a lot of things in my mind, I don't just want some guy who can write PHP code. I'm looking for people with the following:

* Great PHP skills
* Great understanding of MySQL and relational databases
* Obviously good XHTML/CSS is important
* Great JS/AJAX skills
* Strong understanding of Linux/Unix and very comfortable with shell scripting and working on the command line
* Not know just how to code, but understand the concepts of the system behind it and have the ability to come up with inventive new ways to do things

There's a whole laundry list I could put down here but if you're a smart developer you get the idea. I'm looking for people who know their shit and are excited about working with a large company like Naughty America with the opportunity to write code for and work with highly available systems that do a lot of traffic. This is a great opportunity for people to have a chance to work with high traffic sites and develop cutting edge web technology. You'd also get the chance to help develop really cool new technologies brand new to the industry and the web in general.

The job is in-house only in our office in Downtown San Diego, if you live somewhere else, but have really got what it takes we'd be willing to relocate you. Naughty America is a great place to work and we have a great development team, plus you get to work for me, and anyone who knows me will say that's a bonus in itself Top notch pay and a benefits package better than I've seen at any other company I've worked for as well.

You can see the Craigslist posting here: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/eng/1438977066.html

Bottom line if you think you're a badass developer and can get it done here I'd love to hire someone with some industry experience so hit me up.

Send resume and code samples to both swish at naughtyamerica.com and vanessa at naughtyamerica.com or hit me up on ICQ(226737620) with questions

Naughty America - Director of Technology
It's a CELEBRATION bitches!! For the hottest content promote Naughty America!
swish at naughtyamerica dot com | ICQ: 226 737 620 | See Who I Am At AdultWhosWho.com!
Swish is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote