View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 11:55 AM  
GlobalCorp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zurc-net View Post
I wasn't going to work with him after finding this thread, He messaged me the next day with work started / just about completed. He finished it to my liking and I paid him. Was I suppose to scam him? I referred him to this thread so he can get the situation rectified. Believe me, I want you guys to get your work or your money back, no doubt ~ but I desperately needed the work done asap and he was the only one who could actually do it in a timely fashion and without being paid up front.

I am talking to him on ICQ right now so he can come here and try to work things out with you or I will definitely not give him any more work.
Mike, he lied to you about fixing anything and has not contacted any of us as to date - I can guarantee you this. With that said, he obviously has no proof to post. He will create new nicks, aquire new accounts, and slowly let this one die down like the rest of his scams in hopes we will all forget.
GlobalCorp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote