View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 05:41 PM  
um_designs
Confirmed User

this is in hopes to settle what has been due and to clear my name on the issues being addressed. believe me, of all the years i've worked and spent my time on gfy, all along thought that everything had been rectified. i don't scam or rip others.

first off, in globalcorp's case, i'm recovering what is left of my archives to at least state my claim that the link i sent during the time hasn't moved, as knowing that the final revisions be approved for final delivery. i did had some issues but tried to pick up the pieces from what i left off.

seanlee, for 16 hours straight and has sent you 12 different variations of the menu project we had working, until paying me below on what we've originally agreed, the only thing i received from you was scrapping the project and requesting for a banner instead. you provided me different menu samples which i obliged on creating a version that would fit your website. the ftp access i was requesting was to speed up my time of testing the versions on your domain and to save time, but had it against me? i don't have interest on any of your content on your site.

sickpuppy, Paul, i only access your server when advised. i don't move unless you told me to. and do remember the time i provided you the list of all the ips that had phishing activities on your domain. even removed the malware from your domain. i worked on the changes you wanted done, as i quoted you the additional tasks, you pulled down my access. i received a lot of spam emails from your domain which i tried helping you with the issues, and advised me to reply only when confirmation was given.

and to all who posted, i understand what you feel. i apologize if this has taken long. thanks for zurc for the heads up.

hoping to get this issue with globalcorp settled once and for all.