View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:11 PM  
harvey
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Logic says a lot less, we're on a verge of a big change in business model.

This being said, less but SMARTER content makes more sense (=$$$) than shitloads of nowadays dumbo-dumbo content.

Personally, I think that the only content producers able to remain in business will be those that have a clue about the niches they shoot. And I'm not saying a slight clue (quite a bunch of content producers don't have it even that slight clue) but a real deep insight on it. As an example, take MOFOS. They have lots of sites, they shoot lots of content (although less than a year ago) and I can't tell the difference between every shot they do. It's all about a huge massive cock and 1 or 2 girls with awful surgeries that look like expensive whores being fucked for 40 minutes. No fantasy, no variety, no niche knowledge, no identification with the users.... just the same shoot time after time after time after time. I'm naming MOFOS, but it applies to many programs: once you see one shoot, you've seen them all