View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 01:19 PM  
GonZo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
I'm sure you saw it all go down since you were involved with Oprano back then. You're probably right about them not pursuing Minusonebit (Keith Kimmel) if it was indeed because he had nothing to pay them. Although he would have been an easy target since he clearly had an agenda to defame them, whereas Shellee may get amnesty behind state shield laws claiming she was merely a reporter.
Yeah Ive been involved for a long time and Im surprised I havent been drawn into the lawsuit since I own the damn thing.

Its been odd to have lawyers and the media talking about it but no one has directly asked me about any of it.

I think Shellee has a real good shield case but Im no lawyer. Shes my friend and Im a client of TMM so theres no dog in that fight.

The legal ramifications that could come out of that case would have a far more sweeping impact than the pussified sobbing of post proof or be banned that some have hidden behind for so long.

It wouldnt be up to the whim of the board owner or employee but instead that of the courts. Ill be keeping up with it even though Xbiz doesnt seem to want to as I have little interest in it.
GonZo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote