View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 09:09 AM  
BareBacked
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choker View Post
I am looking for many more sites I can API post free dating site members to. Over the last 3 months I have been testing many different sites out and am shitcanning the lower converting dating sites I api post to. I've also just signed a deal with a major mainstream dating program that will bring in over 1000 new signups a day. And I'm about to release a affiliate system that will pay on free joins so I have plenty of members I can API post to you daily. Currently I'm making over $2 per free member from API posting to dating sites where the members upgrade and I get paid on per upgrades only. I'm not looking to get paid on free signups.

I need Gay, ESPECIALLY gay dating sites and straight, can be social networking sites like rude.com etc

Here's what I need from you:

http://www.buyprofiles.com/index.help.php

Your API needs to accept posts with the following fields and NO MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE LISTED below

1. Gender of the member
2. Gender the member is seeking
3. Member country
4. Member State/Province
5. Member city
6. Member Zip Code
7. Member username
8. Member password
9. Member email
10. Member age

If your api requires any more fields than the above I cannot use your API sorry. I have noticed that many dating sites require so many fields to be completed that their API's are basically worthless and in order to use them a site has to pretty much copy thier site so what's the use?

Also if your welcome email does not have the members user name and password in it (believe it or not many dating sites don't include this) I can't use you.

Look guys I'm ready for some serious high volume business. If you have what I need or can make it really fast lets talk. If your site converts really good I can send 1000 new members every day. thanks
Hi
Do you mean 1000 confirmed members or 1000 posts to the api?
What % of that is gay?

Selfies
BareBacked is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote