View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 10:25 PM  
FlyingWULF

I have to say... 25% of Zero is still zero...
I understand that sometimes we internet workers get ahead of ourselves and need a hand now and then with a project or two but ... really?
What are you asking a person to do, in order for someone to justify the RISK of their time and energy on a project of yours or for that fact anyones... that they themselves might be better working on their own projects.

I am not poking fun at the request because I have apporached someof my firends to help out witha project now and then but they were people who knew me inperson and I explained the risk involved and what I needed of them to help make the project successful... you on the other hand...
start off saying ... THese sites make ZERO and I will give you 25% of ... whatever it makes ... would that be zero? what are you offering what are the sites .. investors... we all have investors.. they are usually called customers they invest in the products and serivces we offer... unless of course your sites are running adsense lol...

not knocking ya' just saying give more detail unless your zero money making site is so super secret you can't post it then....if that is the case goto your investors get the money to say hey this site hadn't amde any money but work with me attain XYZ and I will assure you at least this amount of cash in your hand in thirty days

Just my two stupid cents

While everything on the net is becoming free, make bank with PimpBoss's free lifetime sites.
Upto $40 Bucks per FREE sign up (no shit) The PimpBoss Pays

ICQ 74163001
FlyingWULF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote