View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:52 PM  
Monique Niccole
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJCollegeboy View Post
Thanks to all the sponsors who I have worked with over the years, especially those who commented in this thread. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I was brought into this industry by a great mentor and have a life better than I ever thought possible. The best way to learn is by finding someone who can teach you. I started this thread with the hope of finding some hungry people who I could teach and mentor. I signed up for most of the programs I push traffic to through my mentors Ref Links and he bought a new Lexus last year off of those earnings. I was hoping to find 4 or 5 young, hungry webmasters who would earn me some passive revenue through their hard work. Doesn't look like there are many out there.

The funny thing is that i got out of prison 5-years and 3 months ago. I had never even sent an email or been on the Internet when I got out. I worked hard and I hung on the belt loop of anyone who could teach me anything. I was humble and I was hungry. I expect others to have the same drive, the same ambition, the same humility. They rarely do. Most are eager to prove how much they know rather than fighting to learn more than they already do. It's funny because I knew less about the online industry than anyone when I got out of prison. Now I have a life that others dream of. And I am still humble, still anxious to learn. If someone has something to teach me about driving traffic, let me know. Teach me something scalable and I will start another corporation and have my team drive traffic through accounts started through your ref links. When someone hungry and ambitious does come to me, I expect you to do the same.

Other than that, the game moves on.

James, don't get frustrated. This is GFY, so this kind of snarky doubt and questioning is just par for the course. Take it with a grain of salt and move on with the people who do believe in you.

Anyone who knows you personally knows your skills and your track record. I know I'm continually impressed with what you've been able to do in 5 short years.

Now that you're back in town, let's get together soon.
Monique Niccole is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote