View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:08 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxweekxx View Post
First i've been there, done that.. youtube made good money years ago..

Also, you do need SMS acts, they ban shit quicker, etc...

Also, if you were making the same kind of money, you would post stats from 2009 or even 2010, not 2007

I dont doubt you make money, problem is you dont make anything near what you posted there.. Also you claim $150k a month, and the old stats you even post is barely 20% of that...

I'll say this and tell any of you, if someone is willing to sell a method that supposedly makes 6 figs a month, then he is either stupid, dumb, or trying to scam you..

I have methods that make good money and i rather die than sell them, if i get overwhelmed with work, i'll just hire more indians to rinse and repeat...

The way ive made so much money online is by taking what works, and going balls out with it.. so if i say upload one video, and its making me $100 a day, i'll just hire people and upload 100 videos a day.. anyway goodluck to whoever buys this..

The guys who make good money from methods dont sell it, remember that.

And yeah i also know the ins and outs of making $$ with youtube... so im speaking from experience.. there are guys still making money, but they are working hard as heck and making more like $100 a day
very true. The only time someone is going to sell the goose that lays the golden eggs is after the goose is dead.

makes no sense to "sell" a method. You could sell it to one person, and he can tell 10 people, who tells 10 people etc... Why create competition with yourself to make a couple bucks selling your trade secrets if you are still making money from it.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote