View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:25 PM  
Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life
(felis madjewicus)

Industry Role:
I'm in with about 40 CPA networks. It's really not hard at all. First network I got accepted to was Neverblue about a year ago. In that time I've only been shut out on 2 applications. In the early days none of the networks seemed to mind that I came from an adult background. Until I was actually pushing some leads with other mainstream networks I told them outright, "I've been promoting adult for a few years, I got the skills necessary to drive traffic, but the market sucks where I am now. I want to promote such and such, and your network came highly recommended." It helps to know what you intend on promoting. If you want to promote weight loss, tell them that, then turn it on them and ask THEM what they have to offer you. Ask them what their best converting offers are in the niche at that time, ask them to run a check on the EPC, yadda yadda, make it sound like you got the knows to start working witht hem immediately. Once you're in it doesn't really matter if you ever send them click. you're in...

They WILL ask you how you intend to drive traffic, my same ol' story "PPC, but in the long term I intend to build my organic search traffic. Do your offers accept CPV traffic? I've been looking at exploring that route, blablabla.."

Just throw your lingo at them. Take some time to learn the mainstream speak though, it is a little different...
Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote