View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:57 AM  
Varius
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bet View Post
The above is very true, but I would like to add that if Site A gets gets 5 new backlinks on week 1 and all 5 are on the same ip and using the same title/anchor, you get +1

Spreading your linking building out based on IP and C-class setup , especially when the servers are spread across the world is going to give you the most juice. Anytime network wide link spots are bought, even if you choose 5 seperate title/anchors, it's still very easy to be flagged for spammy link building and going to effect your SERPS in a negative way. Buying quality links, using various title/anchor tags and having them added at a slow rate, especially when doing multi network buys, is the key. Soon as google realizes that your buying links, your in trouble. I see people buying links on a steady bases that buy on sites that not even indexed, 10 days old and already have 55 outbound links.
Google is obviously wise though to people spreading out backlinks across different classes and networks to get around their unique IP factors and I think they will in the very near future be using much more of a signature/footprint analysis for backlinks than anything to do with IP or Class