View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:20 AM  
curiousdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDA View Post
I'm going to suggest that this is a poor translation and interpretation of the actual law.
I read the original sources, respectable magazine "Der Spiegel" and germal legal sites.

It looks like the state attorney actually can look at the photos and decide if he thinks she looks underage, and then it is trouble.

Strangely there are no English language citations, but the law is mainly german. Seems the Brits are on the same path, though. Aussies have similar stuff too.

This is probably trouble for all exactly 18 Teen sites which surely have half their girls looking 17 or under. Very problematic law. I mean that is the whole deal: get legal girls that look as fresh and young as possible. Nobody wants a teen site with true 18 year olds that look wasted 24.

Maybe they let the law sit for a few years, quietly, and then start enforcing it with vengeance.

If anyone gets more literature, confirming or disconfirming, that would be useful for everyone. Especially those who live in Germany or want to travel to Germany at some time.