Thread: Email 101
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 10:14 AM  
ArsewithClass
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
It was when you tried awfully hard to insult me by calling me ugly. That is what children do. Hence the term playground mentality.

No. I was taking the piss out of him for missing the point. Bless you for not getting that.

Again, Gary, this is an official Educational Series thread that GFY are offering for the more serious business people here. Your continual trolling of my threads trying to derail sensible discussions by calling me ugly is not really a helpful contribution, is it?

You need to think before you post man. I am trying to help you out here.

Gary, it was an analogy. I am not at all surprised you didn't 'get' this. I wasn't ACTUALLY talking about going up to 100 actual women in a real bar and asking them to fuck me.
I do not need to think about this & shall not continue to answer any more posts on your thread, unless you wish to continue this conversation, as I certainly do not want to troll your thread.
Its a shame that you mention trolling, when I look back to all of the trolling you have done on my threads saying about my hair or live in a caravan, when obviously none of the statements you have said are true. Come on Damian, maybe you should think about the immature comments you have made in the past.

Anyway, more to the point is that I mentioned a simple true fact that you are ugly with very bad teeth, an awful crater face & a face that shows you are a difficult know it all always wants his own childish way with sarcasm & arrogance. For this reason, many girls would have said no to you when you asked.

If you read your article, you have mentioned that you know that this is true as you have tried it. You were talking about the fact of questioning the girls in the bar. This point didn't seem like analogy to myself. You clearly write "Really, I've Tried"

You also were serious when you answered fatfoos post, saying he was right that asking 100 people, you could have 1 girl say yes. Do not try to change it into sarcasm, although, if you were being sarcastic, your proving correct over your facial looks.
Many companies still use telesales. It is a numbers game & they do well from it. 10 in 100 usually say yes. Unless, you are saying that all the telesales offices have got sales wrong & should do it your way?

Stop acting like an arsehole Damian. I have mentioned true facts & not obsurd statements like you do on my threads. If you cannot leave it there, it is you that acts like a child & should not be giving opinions to adult businesses.

Anyway, sorry that you have taking my thoughts of you to heart.
ArsewithClass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote