View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:07 AM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adultmix View Post
I once pointed you are ready to run your own India based team. And you are still sitting at the same point.
I am not going to waste my time replying to your various rantings. It is a very simple concept.

If you want the work as laid out, you work under those terms. If you do not, this is not a job match and you go pawn off your services elsewhere. It does not require your, "I am a premium designer", rants each new post.

My jobs and terms work for some, and not for others. However, those I work with get a lot of both referrals and repeat business. Nor are they from India, Pakistan or that other shit. As I said before, I am not going to offer my pay site deals at AdultMix price at $X,XXX and if you use (fill in blank) designer it's $XXX to satisfy designers who think they are worth more.

Since you do not fit what I am looking for, stop replying to my posts for design work.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote