View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:46 AM  
mrjoint
Confirmed User

I do sometime get philosophical when I am drunk & high. I used to feel guilty about having sexy with chicks, when I knew I was never gonna call them or go out with them again, then I found out half of them are already either married or in a relationship and still fucking around. So why was I feeling bad.

Same goes to internet marketing. I have marketed anything from penis pills to stupid phone jacks I know that never worked. But still keeps bringing money. I became an affiliate marketer when the company I worked for, drop me off like a hooker once they found cheap work force. I started selling all kinds of stuff on ebay (this was in 2002 ) so I could pay my rent and student loans. But I got my ass handed to me, Charge backs and all kind of ebay frauds... consumers are not innocent as they claim to be, all these mfuckers are fucking crooks.

When I stated to accept the world for what it is, one fucking big gangbanging giant pile of shit, I made more money, because I made sure I wasn't going to play nice anymore.
But I still get screwed time to time, but I try not to let these things get to me.

But I agree, it does make you wonder, specially when you light up that pinnaple express ...