View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 07:32 AM  
mmcfadden
So Fucking Banned

It's not mainstream shit products... its people in general are assholes. So true, mainstream brings out way bigger assholes then in adult. When somebody wants to cancel a subscription or is having a problem in adult I can cordial emails stating whatever the problem is.

Mainstream... I get emails like this...

"please remove my information from your web site this service was free and is free from our engineering so with all due respect go fuck your selfs"

"You guys are unbelievable, you are really charging for this service? wow..... I am done using your website, i have designed my own program in VB .NET. Good luck getting customers."

"It's bullshit that you don't mention that you have to pay after you register in order to see the details. Make it more clear and remove me from any bullshit mailing list you put me on. thanks."

... and so on, and so on. This is from a site that engineers loved when it was free. All assholes... all so called professionals in engineering. They send from their company email as well
mmcfadden is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote