View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 09:05 AM  
BradM
Confirmed User

I've accepted long ago 90% of people are complete idiots. Go out in public. Go to a comedy show - go to a venue where you interact with other "general population" folks. Everything they say is stupid. Uneducated ignorant fuck heads ... the entire lot.

I was jaded for about 4 years over this. You can probably tell this by reading my stuff on GFY over the years. What I have recently realized is it just doesn't matter. I won't ever save the whales, I won't ever make green technology mainstream, I won't ever cure a disease, and no one else will either.

This sad realization has brought me inner peace knowing I have 40... maybe at the MOST 70 years on the planet left and instead of worrying about everyone else I am going to just try to be as happy as I can within my frame work and enjoy MY life.

Even if people in public try to bring me down (idiots in bars being aggressive, loud fat blacks at disneyland pushing into lines etc) I will just ignore it and realize their lives are just as meaningless as mine - they are just going to die faster due to stress and being fat idiots.

This is a poorly constructed and thought out rant.
Cliffnotes: I truly no longer care what others do or how stupid they are, I just want to live a long happy healthy life.
BradM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote