View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:08 AM  
Redmanthatcould
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Point Break Live Starring Nick Amoroso (aka Meeper) [AMAZING PICS]

Whether you've seen the film Point Break or not, I highly recommend you check out Point Break Live...assuming you live in LA, SF, or Chicago. It's an awesome live re-enactment of the film, where an audience member is cast as the Keanu Reeves roll of Johnny Utah.

This was our second time going with a large group, and Nick was talking like he wanted to try out for the Keanu part (the part is chosen by audience applause). So when he went on stage, I went around and told the 20-something people we were with to cheer for Nick, and he won the role! He also happened to do the best Keanu impersonation, so it worked out for everyone.

Here are some of the shots I took (apologies for the quality, it was with my camera phone)...I made sure to get the really homoerotic shots for future blackmailing

I HIGHLY recommend you check out Point Break Live. It's great to go to with friends, or on a date...it's a great measuring stick if your chick is up tight or down-to-earth. You will get wet, hit with fake blood (they sell ponchos), and a cast member might fall on you.
Redmanthatcould is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote